Your website needs a Commercial Real Estate Blog.
If you just let out an exasperated sigh at the thought of having a Commercial Real Estate Blog, this article is for you.
Blogging is not a new strategy. It’s one of the tried and true methodologies that is at the core of most marketing plans. With the social media trend, some may debate the relevance of blogging. However, most experts agree that blogging is still one of the best ways to engage with current clients and attract new leads.
If you’re still not convinced, here are seven questions to consider as you ponder your decision.
- Do I want to drive traffic to my commercial real estate website? Each commercial real estate blog article that you produce is another opportunity to get your brand in front of potential clients. If your message resonates with them, chances are they will be looking through other parts of your web site to learn more about what you do.
- Would I like to convert my web traffic into clients? Some studies have indicated as much as 60% of customers report having made a purchase after reading a blog post from a company?
- Do I want to increase my site’s SEO? Search engines love great content packed with tons of value. Higher rankings means more traffic to your site.
- Would I like my brand to be recognized as a commercial real estate industry authority? Well-written articles that deliver content which resonates with your readers will position your company as a leader in the industry and help you gain the trust of your readers.
- Do I want to know what my clients think? Blogs are interactive, allowing clients to comment and provide feedback. You can also clarify, answer questions and gain insight into how clients are receiving your products.
- Do I want people talking about my brand? Readers can easily share your posts with their network or tweet a key piece of information. In either instance, through a single post, you are able to double or triple your reach.
- Am I ready to make low-cost, long-term marketing investments? With solid views and leads, your post has a ranking in search engines. That means for days, weeks, months (possibly forever!), you can get website traffic from a single blog post. Whether you’re giving a presentation or golfing in Cabo, you’re still driving traffic and leads. One hour of effort now could lead to thousands of leads in the future, with no further investment on your part.
If you answered yes to any of the questions (and we’re pretty sure you did), it’s time to get your blog up and running. Need help? Try a Commercial Real Estate Virtual Assistant. They can help you develop and upload blog content, navigate the SEO waters, and integrate your blog with social media strategy, saving you time, money, and the inevitable writer’s block.
Adding a commercial real estate blog to your site will definitely add value to your online presence. With a little bit of help, blogging can be one of the easiest, yet most rewarding aspects of your marketing plan.